Tuesday, May 26, 2009

paranormal

Watching a crap loud of ufo and Paranormal videos on Youtube. I've been interested in paranornmal creatures since I was about 10. I still remember having this weird dream ( I know it was a dream cause i looked out the window and there were crap loud of stars out there) were i woke up and looked out the window and the stars had strange Red,Blue and Green lights reflected on them. I got up and looked out into the fornt yard and saw a massive UFO just hovering there. After a little while it suddenly took off. It was a really weird dream and it got me interested in UFO's. Ever since I have believed in Aliens and unknown creatures like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster. Well that's all for know, peace!

1 comment:

  1. very interesting! I've never believed in such things, but it's an intriguing thought

    ReplyDelete