Thursday, May 28, 2009

Praise the lord!/Random thought

I can't really think of what to put so I'll just put this on here. I have a lot to be thankful of God for. Including being alive. When I was born I had trouble breathing and stuff so I had to have all this medaical stuff done or I would have died. Actually it is very possibley that I could have died (or did I!!!) lol. But serriously I deffinently should not be alive right now. I am very thankful of God for that. Cause there were many times that I could have, like when I was 2 adn I almost choked to death on a carrot. Luckly I know longer have problems with that stuff( it stopped when I was 4 or 5). Also for giving me such an awesome school to go to. In the city I live I have maybe 1 friend. Most of the people that I play basketball with (cause it's the only way I'll get better) call me retarded and various other things. Ex: "Hey Sean was your Mom on crack when you were born". That's part of the reason that I like Trinity so much. Cause I have real friends there. There they don't call me names and make fun of me. There not a bunce of jerks. I have a lot of friends there such as: Patrick, Dan F, Dan S, Luke, MAtt G, Mike, Cam, Shane, Louie, Phil, Teresa, Rose O'HAre, Martha, Matt C, Ben, Alex Zyla, Gabe, Jackie, Elena, Chris, Stephanie, Catie, Adelmo, Tiffany,Johnny, Trevor. So yeah that's jsut a couple other reasons why God is awesome. Thank You God. Sorry if I bored you. Couldn't think of anything else to write. If any of my friend are reading this your AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment